Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time To Go To Church!

   So, many people don't know that my dad is a pastor. Well, he is. He's the pastor of Nazarene Missionary Baptist Church in Fairfax, SC. Anyways, he was sharing this song with me by Kierra "Ki Ki" Sheard: Indescribable. The song is actually originally sung by Chris Tomlin. I like both versions, but Kierra's is especially anointed. The whole CD, "Free", is wonderful in my opinion. In case any of you readers were wondering, she is the daughter of Karen Clark Sheard, one of the prestigious Clark Sisters. So it is no surprise that she has been blessed with this wonderful voice and even greater anointing.  http://www.jango.com/stations/2 I have Kierra Sheard Radio on Jango or you can simply look her up on YouTube. I hope you are blessed by this as much as
I have been. If you have any other music suggestions please don't be afraid to leave some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment